The American College of Physicians and Oakstone Program
Connect with the Experts.
Packed with the latest diagnostic approaches and management strategies, the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion provides comprehensive, go-anywhere audio coverage of recent clinical advances and treatment guidelines across 11 internal medicine subspecialties. Listen as your host Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, leads lively discussions with esteemed colleagues in each area. Experienced clinicians, program directors, and department chairs from some of the world's finest medical institutions share patient stories, insightful views on new treatments, and more.
Listen. Learn. Earn.
With the MKSAP® 18 Audio Companion, you get:
- All-new advice and commentary — a reliable, and entertaining way to stay current
- Flexible learning anytime, anywhere — in your car, between appointments, while you work out
- A convenient way to prep for your ABIM certification or MOC exam
- Companion booklets — high-impact learning aids to quickly review and retain key points
- The opportunity to earn a maximum of 120 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 120 ABIM MOC points
Questions & Answers Part A
Discuss the most clinically relevant patient care information in all subspecialties of Internal Medicine based on the medical literature of the last 3 to 5 years
Describe clinical situations in which this new knowledge will improve quality of care
Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing
Cardiovascular Medicine - Andrew Wang, MD
Dermatology - Jeremy Jackson, MD
Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Richard Saad, MD, MS
Hematology - Richard S. Eisenstaedt, MD, MACP
Oncology - David Mintzer, MD
Neurology - Robert G. Kaniecki, MD
Rheumatology - Michael Pillinger, MD
General Internal Medicine
- Close gaps between actual care in your practice and preferred standards of care, based on best evidence.
- Diagnose disease states that are less common and sometimes overlooked and confusing.
- Improve management of comorbid conditions that can complicate patient care.
- Determine when to refer patients for surgery or care by subspecialists.
- Pass the ABIM certification examination.
- Pass the ABIM maintenance of certification examination.
-MKSAP 18 Audio Companion PDF Booklets
* Please note AMA PRA Category Credits are not available for this item