Nephrology Board Review Course
American Physician Institute Board Review
- Format: Video Files (.mp4 format) + PDF files.
- File Size: 8.75 GB.
Intended Audience: Nephrology Physicians
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Employ Peritoneal Dialysis treatment specific to each patient in End Stage Renal Disease.
- Interpret the fundamental concepts of nephrology in the areas of kidney function/structure; electrolytes; Acid-Base and Potassium Abnormalities; Glomerular Disease, Vascular Disease; bone/mineral metabolism, and stones; hypertension; AKI and ICU nephrology; CKD, ESRD, and dialysis; and transplantation;
- Formulate diagnostic and therapeutic options for the management of kidney disease
- Demonstrate individual medical practice competence against a series of simulated patient/case scenarios.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials and Standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, LLC. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
Online Course v3.1, Release Date October 12, 2018, Termination Date October 12, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: The Pass Machine Nephrology board review course will help you master the ABIM® exam material quickly and easily. This course features a comprehensive library of short video lectures that are precisely aligned to the Nephrology Certification and Nephrology MOC exam blueprints. This way, you’ll focus on all of the exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
THE “QBL” METHOD: “Question-Based Learning” ensures that your review is 100% relevant to the ABIM® Nephrology exam. This proven method works by pairing multiple choice questions with related lectures, allowing you to review a topic before answering the corresponding question.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: The Nephrology Certification and Nephrology MOC courses feature board-certified faculty experienced in teaching Nephrology board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up-to-date, medically accurate and entirely board-relevant.
NEPHROLOGY STUDY GUIDE: This course companion makes it easy to follow along with lectures, take notes, and study offline. The PDF includes the complete course syllabus, with all referenced slides, photos, illustrations, and infographics.