At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Expand clinical protocols for evaluating the vascular system.
- Discuss the role of ultrasound imaging in the diagnosis and management of breast disease.
- Utilize ultrasound to assess patients with abdominal and pelvic disorders.
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge into the applications of Doppler imaging.
- Apply modern imaging techniques to clinical practice.
- Incorporate ultrasound imaging techniques to evaluate the musculoskeletal system.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
format : downloadable link