UCSF Interventional Radiology Review
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)This wide-ranging CME program offers a thorough, case-based review of the clinical essentials in interventional radiology.
Improve Competence in Interventional Radiology
This CME program, featuring experts in the practice of Interventional Radiology, is a comprehensive review of the core concepts and cutting-edge trends in the field. UCSF Interventional Radiology Review, with case-based lectures and in-depth discussions, covers a plethora of topics including updates on MR angiography, vein mapping and interpretation, renal ablation, portal vein embolization, biliary interventions, stroke interventions, etc. It will help you to:
- Improve technique in arterial and venous interventions
- Grasp the implications of interventional oncology procedures
- Know the benefits and limitations in selecting IR devices (shunts, stents, catheters, etc)
- Correctly interpret CT, MR and US non-invasive vascular images
- Understand the scope of Neurointerventional and Musculoskeletal interventions
- Recognize the limitations and possible pitfalls and safety issues associated with IR procedures
Expand Your Skills
Available online, UCSF Interventional Radiology Review provides a maximum of 28.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content to help you incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
Provider: University of California San Francisco