Intended Audience: Family Physicians
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Comprehensively review the fundamentals of current Family Medicine understanding
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of principles and practice in Family Medicine, including: epidemiology, anatomy, physiology, pathology, and clinical presentations of disease
- Recall the diagnostic criteria and diagnostic evaluation and clinical features of major disorders
- Apply the appropriate diagnostic procedures based on clinical presentation and to interpret the results of the ordered procedures
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients ranging from pediatric to geriatric patients
Accreditation Statement: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials and Standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, LLC. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians.
Online Course v12.1, Release Date September 17, 2018, Termination Date September 17, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 47 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This Enduring Material activity, Family Medicine Review (v12.1), has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 47 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. AAFP certification begins 09/17/2019. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Question Bank, Release Date April 1, 2018, Termination Date April 1, 2021:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 172 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Format : Downloadable Link
: USB Drive