Head and Neck Imaging 2018 ( NEW !!)
Educational Objectives :
At the completion of this course, You should be able to:
- Identify the anatomy of temporal bone, skull base, suprahyoid neck, and infrahyoid neck.
- Review anatomy and common pathology of the cranial nerves and brachial plexus.
- Identify the imaging features and clinical significance of perineural tumor spread.
- Review the anatomy, features and pathology of the lymphatic system.
- Recognize image features of lymphadenopathy.
- Describe the patterns of tumor spread associated with nasopharyngeal cancers.
- Determine the optimal imaging techniques for evaluating head and neck pathology.
- Describe obstacles associated with post-treatment imaging in head and neck cancer, and how to minimize them.
- Extramucosal Spaces of the Head and Neck
- Lumps and Bumps: Central Topics in Head and Neck Radiology for the Non-subspecialist
- Common Presenting Problems of the Head and Neck
- Orbital Anatomy and Pathology - Part 1
- Orbital Imaging
- Orbital Anatomy and Pathology - Part 2
- Imaging of Orbital Tumors
- Orbital and Ocular Trauma: "More than Meets the Eye"
- Imaging Cranial Nerves I-VI
- Cervical Lymphadenopathy
- Imaging Cranial Nerves VII-XII
- Brachial Plexus Imaging
- Imaging the Pituitary Gland and Sella Region
- Neuroimaging of Perineural Tumor Spread
- Imaging in Oropharyngeal and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Imaging of Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer
- Imaging Update in HPV-related Head & Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Nodules and Nodules that are
- Imaging and Biopsy Issues in Thyroid Malignancy
- Imaging Issues in Hyperparathyroidism Including 4D CT
- Neuroimaging of the CPA, Internal Auditory Canal and Inner Ear
- Central Skull Base: Pathology and Anatomy
- Imaging of Salivary Neoplasia
- Suprahyoid Neck: Spatial Approach
- Imaging of Cutaneous Malignancy
- Imaging the Patient with Hearing Loss
- MRI of the Temporal Bone
- Imaging of Temporal Bone Neoplasia
- Sinonasal Infectious and Inflammatory Pathology
- Imaging of Sinonasal and Anterior Cranial Base Lesions
- Imaging of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Radiation Therapy Treatment Planning for the Head and Neck: Emphasis on NPC
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer: Patterns of Spread
- Top 10 Head and Neck Imaging Pearls
- Case Based Review of Head and Neck Lesions
Format : Downloadable Link / USB (based on your order)