28th Annual Internal Medicine Board Review 2019
Course Directors: Christopher (Chris) A. Aakre, M.D., April R. Christensen, M.D., M.S., Christopher (Chris) R. Stephenson, M.D.
The 2019 Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) course is a high-yield intensive program designed to assist with the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Initial and Recertification Examinations and to provide a relevant review for daily practice. Come for our excellent Mayo Clinic faculty, unparalleled content and techniques proven to enhance learning and recall.
- In-depth review of high-yield topics presented by world-class clinician educators
- Opportunity to get your board relevant questions answered by world-class clinician educators
- Aligned to the ABIM blueprint
- Hundreds of board-style questions distributed across the course
- Adaptive learning to reinforce content and test mastery of topics
This course is designed for General Internal Medicine physicians who are:
- Intending to obtain a thorough review in Internal Medicine
- Completing their maintenance of certification knowledge modules
- Taking the initial ABIM certification examination
- Taking the ABIM recertification examination
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify content areas of personal strength and weakness to help focus additional self-study
- Recall clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of conditions critical to the practice of internal medicine
- Choose next best steps in the diagnosis and management of common conditions
- Apply evidence-based medicine principles to answer statistical and clinical questions
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
GeriatricsDermatologyHyperlipidemia and HypertensionNutrition/Nutritional DisordersWomen’s Health: Adolescence and BeyondMen’s HealthOncology – Breast/GynecologyNeurologyGeneral PulmonologyEndocrinology – Pituitary, Gonadal, and Adrenal Disorders Part 1Endocrinology – Pituitary, Gonadal, and Adrenal Disorders Part 2Endocrinology – ThyroidEndocrinology – Diabetes and Hypoglycemia Part 1Endocrinology – Diabetes and Hypoglycemia Part 2Endocrinology – Bone and ParathyroidRheumatology – VasculitisRheumatology – Gout and SpondyloarthropathiesRheumatology – ArthritisRheumatology – SLE, Scleroderma, and Autoantibodies Part 1Rheumatology – SLE, Scleroderma, and Autoantibodies Part 2Cardiology – Coronary Artery DiseaseAllergyCardiology – ECG’s, Atrial Fibrillation, and Other ArrhythmiasCardiology – Heart Failure Part 1Cardiology – Heart Failure Part 2 and Pericardial DiseaseCardiology – Valvular DiseaseCardiology – Vascular DiseasePsychiatryPulmonary – Pulmonary TestsPulmonary – COPD, Asthma, and OSACritical CareOncology – PulmonaryOncology – Gastrointestinal CancersGastroenterology – Esophageal and GastricGastroenterology – Hepatology, Gall Bladder, and BiliaryGastroenterology – Small BowelGastroenterology – Colon and PancreasInfectious Diseases – Endocarditis and CNS InfectionsInfectious Diseases – Pneumonia and TravelInfectious Diseases - GI and GUInfectious Diseases – Buzz WordsInfectious Diseases – Skin and Bone InfectionsInfectious Diseases – HIV/TBHematology – Abnormal CBCHematology – Lymphoid MalignanciesHematology – Plasma Cell DisordersHematology – Myeloid MalignanciesHematology – Bleeding and CoagulatiNephrology – Acid-Based CasesNephrology – Acute Kidney Failure Part 1 and NephrolithiasisNephrology – Acute Kidney Failure Part 2Nephrology –