The Brigham Board Review in Critical Care Medicine
Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board ReviewImprove patient outcomes with this CME program detailing the latest developments and best practice guidelines in critical care medicine. Ideal for MOC.
Discover the Latest Trends in Critical Care Medicine
The Brigham Board Review in Critical Care Medicine is a wide-ranging review of the essential topics in the field. It highlights best practice guidelines for the management of various emergency situations encountered in critical care along with the latest developments and helps you stay informed. Led by Gerald L. Weinhouse, MD, it covers a wide range of topics like hemorrhagic shock, sepsis, acute coronary syndrome, arrhythmias, approach to the comatose patient, acid-base disorders, and more. It will help you to better:
- Apply current/recommended critical care guidelines in clinical practice
- Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations related to critical care disorders
- Apply the latest therapeutic options for specific critical care disorders
- Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice
- Apply knowledge of pathophysiology in the management of critical care disorders
- Prepare for ABIM critical care medicine certification/recertification exams
- Incorporate new knowledge into daily practice to provide optimal care to patients
Expand Your Skills
Available online or via audio MP3 CDs, The Brigham Board Review in Critical Care Medicine provides a maximum of 31.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and 31.75 MOC points. You get access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
Provider: Brigham and Women’s Hospital