UCSF Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging
University of California San Francisco Clinical Update (SA-CME)Stay abreast of the latest developments and trends in neuroradiology and musculoskeletal imaging with this inclusive clinical update.
Stay Current on Rapidly Changing Specialty
UCSF Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging is a comprehensive state-of-the-art update on clinically relevant topics in neuroradiology and musculoskeletal imaging. This in-depth CME course includes case-based lectures on topics like skeletal trauma, shoulder instability, brain tumor pitfalls, hydrocephalus, staging cervical nodes, and more. It will help you to better:
- Revamp imaging protocols for brain, head & neck, spine, nerve and musculoskeletal imaging
- Understand the parameters of MR arthrographic technique and interpretation of findings
- Develop strategies to create short brain, spine and neck differentials
- Implement newer MR sequences like 3D volumetric imaging and metal suppression techniques
- Understand advances in stroke management and its effect on imaging
- Outline strategies to evaluate common and uncommon abnormalities in the neck and spine
Expand Your Skills
Available online, UCSF Neuro and Musculoskeletal Imaging provides a maximum of 21.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
Provider: University of California San Francisco